Panic! at the Disco is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004 and featuring the current lineup of vocalist Brendon Urie, accompanied on tour by bassist Dallon Weekes, guitarist Kenneth Harris and drummer Dan Pawlovich.
The evening bag is relatively small in size, but also oozes elegance at the same time. Large enough to store your keys, wallets and cell phone, the interior is conveniently divided to separate compartments and pockets for easy access.
- Hand-crafted bag made from genuine leather.
- Design images printed on polyester using a heat dye sublimation technique to prevent color fading.
- Nylon interior with 2 internal pockets and a zippered compartment for added privacy.
- Image printed on one side; other side remains unprinted in black leather with a zippered pocket.
- Leather shoulder strap measuring 19.5".
- Measures 10.5"(w) x 5.75"(h) x 1.75"(d).