Panic! at the Disco is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004 and featuring the current lineup of vocalist Brendon Urie, accompanied on tour by bassist Dallon Weekes, guitarist Kenneth Harris and drummer Dan Pawlovich.
Bringing back those 70s vibes with these Palazzo pants that you can design for yourself! A great alternative to those skinny jeans if you're looking for a combination of both style and comfort. Bring back the trend with your own twist and sass!
- Made from 90% Cotton, 10% Spandex
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick drying fabric
- Loose fit
- Fully customizable
- Hand wash in cold water only
- Designs imprinted using an advance heat sublimation technique
- Hip to hem measurements: Short 35", Regular 38", Tall 41"