Panic! at the Disco is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004 and featuring the current lineup of vocalist Brendon Urie, accompanied on tour by bassist Dallon Weekes, guitarist Kenneth Harris and drummer Dan Pawlovich.
Trying to find something a little different? Look no further, this rose gold leather watch is an excellent addition to your wardrobe. The face is customizable which means it can be designed with your own photos or graphic. It features a black leather strap with a classic square-shaped rose gold case. Perfect as gift for your loved ones for any occasion. This beautiful timepiece is not only functional, but stylish too!
- Black genuine leather strap
- Rose gold square shaped case
- Stainless steel back
- Japan miyota movement made by Citizen
- Battery included
- Wristwatch length: approximately 23 cm
- Watch strap: approximately 19cm
- Watch case: approximately 3.5cm x 3.5cm
- Weighs approximately 40g