Panic! at the Disco is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004 and featuring the current lineup of vocalist Brendon Urie, accompanied on tour by bassist Dallon Weekes, guitarist Kenneth Harris and drummer Dan Pawlovich.
This top loading camera case is made from genuine leather which means tough durability and practicality are combined into this small accessory. Fitted with a belt loop for easy fastening, this camera case is ideal for while you are on the move and need to quick access to your equipment.
- Made from genuine leather.
- Image printed on polyester using a heat dye sublimation technique to prevent discoloring.
- Design image printed on front only.
- Zippered closure over the top.
- Measures approximately 3.5"(w) x 5"(h) x 1"(d).